Saturday, October 11, 2008

My boys...

I am still figuring this whole blog thing out.. but I did finally manage how to add pictures! (I am slow... I know) So here you go! These are my two great kids..

CHRISTOPHER

Christopher is 13 and is a straight A student. He rocks the baseball field as well as the basketball court. He is fearless on his motorcycle and has no trouble keeping up with his dad. (He has been known to freak his poor mom out with some of the stunts he does!) He is a total kick in the pants! He always keeps me laughing.















NICHOLAS


This is Nicholas he is 9 years old. He is a total "ham"! I swear that I hardly ever get a serious picture of him. He is in the 4th grade and does awesome in school as well. He is on a competative soccer team and is hoopin' it up in basketball also. He also loves baseball. He also is a motorcycling fool. I never in a million years would have thought that a six year old would worry about how much "air" he got as he went off a jump. Now that he is nine the jumps seem to keep getting bigger and bigger!






5 comments:

The Douglas's said...

hey caroline. I am glad to see that you got the pictures to upload :) Its fun to see the pictures of your kids. Now I know what they look like when I hear you talk about them. I am glad you joined the blogging world

Becca said...

I cannot believe how big they are! Where has the time gone?
I am happy you got things up and running.
7-23-09 ,mark it down!

Jessica said...

I cannot believe that is christopher and Nicholas-they are men not boys. This makes me feel old! Hope yo are doing well

Mrs. Lawley said...

Wow!! they are getting so big! nice job on the blog... looking great!!

Unknown said...

Haha I love the pic of Nick being a goof. It's so 'him'. And Toe is cute as always. :)