Tuesday, February 17, 2009

An announcement...

I have an announcement to make....
Corbin, the boys & I are excited to let the world know about the latest addition to our little family! We have confirmed that there will finally be another "she" to this house overruled by"he"s. We went on a long drive last Saturday discussing names. We thought that it should be a family affair. Some of the names that were brought up were: (Can you guess who picked what????) Nelly, Ashley, Abigail, Shaquine, Jezabelle, Izzie, Myrtle, Mia, Wynona, Lena, Jackie, Annie, Emma, Reece, Baby, Ellie, Chloe and numerous others..... Mia, Ellie, and Chloe were our FAVORITES and it was a very close three way tie! But finally after much discussion- we decided on........ (drum roll please!!!!)
CHLOE
We thought that Chloe Christensen had a nice ring to it. So join us in our excitement to welcome our newest member to our family! YAY! I have already begun to purchase cute little accessories for her! A girl can never have too many, right???
(Picture posted below so you can get a peek at how cute she is!) :)
Isn't she cute! I am sure she will be the girl of my dreams! I can't wait for summer to come to take the top off! Oh, the places we will go! The boys love her already-even though the trunk space leaves much to be desired! I think a Safari rack is in order! This is the only pic I have of her so far.... I will have to keep you updated with all the places she takes us to! This day she took the boys snowboarding. Love her!
(For any of you who may be confused by this blog... we name all of our vehicles... Right now we have Lola -Corb's nice truck, Glen-the work truck, Hawndee-my "old" car. In the past there was Gus, Vern, and Snow White. They all become part of the family. Hope that clears it up for you.) :)
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Becca said...

You are so spoiled! I can't even believe you didn't squeal at lunch
Kenny Chesney here we come!

Linus said...

I didn't have it yet! I have only had it since the 7th or I would of surely been driving it! :)

Jessica said...

Congratulations on the cute new addition to the family!

Unknown said...

You are so lucky I met her before I read this. I would have been on the phone freaking out with excitement before I even got to the picture! Then I would have driven Doug/Dorothy (my Durango, his/her name changes depending on who's driving it, me or Jake) over to your house and beat you when I found out you were just talking about a Jeep baby. :) She is beautiful, but I still say you need to have an actual little girl! Congrats on your lovely new addition.

The Douglas's said...

haha, fun fun!! Congrats on the new addition :)

Tiff said...

I was so excited as I read this, I called my husband over and telling him how exciting that you would finally have a baby girl!!! Then I saw the picture...you really had me!! But still, I am happy for you that you finally got what you have wanted!

Hess Family said...

Hey you!!! I am so glad you have a blog! I miss you all so much! But not so much the hospital....I hope everything is going great for you! I was thinking you were going to have a new little baby in your home at first. Love the new jeep. It will be tonz of fun in the summer!!

Unknown said...

DUDE! Update your blog! :) haha

Brooke Jackson said...

Hi Caroline. I added you to my blog. Yay. see ya later!

Unknown said...

Dear Caroling, this is my third comment on this post. Why? Because in the amount of time between you posing this and now you could have had a REAL LIVE baby!!! Almost 9 months in between blogging is not cool.

:)

Unknown said...

And apparently I cannot type with nails on. Caroling. hahaha and posting, not posing.